Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Family Vacation

My dad, mom, my brother, my sister in law and myself took a long vacation from 4th July to 13th July.

We flew to Las Vegas on the 4th morning. We were in Vegas on the 4th, 5th, 6th. Then we drove to Grand Canyon on the 7th.

From the Grand Canyon, we drove to San Diego on the 8th. We visited the Sea World on the 8th, San Diego Zoo on the 9th. We went to Coronado beach and Point Loma, the southern most tip of the US of the west coast, on the 10th.

We reached Long Beach near Los Angeles on 10th night.
My birthday was on the 11th. We spent the whole day in Universal Studios. We visited La Holla beach, Malibu temple and Santa Monica beach on the 12th.

Finally, we flew back on the 13th.

Here is the trip in the form of a slideshow..

Enjoy.

No comments: