Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Song = Friend - When a song reminds you of a friend or a near one...

I dont know if its true for you but for me, there are some songs that are so attached with the identity of a friend or a near one that whenever I listen to these songs, it reminds me of that friend so vividly that I relive some of the moments from the past that created this association in the first place...

I am going to try and remember a few such songs and people that they remind me of... this is going to be tough. But it will be easier to think the other way around...think about a friend first and think what song reminds me of him/her ....

Here goes ...

O not yet ..

That will be a little later...

Resuming where I left off a few days ago, I will have to dig deeper than what I had thought...

1. Pooja - My girlfriend, my fiancee and my to-be-wife
There are a few songs that definitely ring bells of her. The title song from the movie Hum Tum. She selected this song as the "relationship" song. Although the song now reminds me of her, it began with this song reminding her of me. Thus this song has been very very close to me.

No comments: